When is the best time to read a hand?
As we may all know, a hand can be seen anytime. But did you know there is the best time to see it?
The answer is the morning when the blood flow is faster than other time.
Here are some rules you might want to know before studying your hands.
1) A hand should be seen a couple of hours after you wake up, not right after.
2) You should have not eaten any food. Water is okay.
3) Your hands should be clean, but do not take a bath. Wash your hands only.
4) No alcohol, no smoking
5) No intense physical activities
6) Hands should be seen at room temperature. Either cold or hot temperature will affect their natural color.
Now your hand is more clear and much easier to read!